Young people who perform national service under conscription to military service the following benefits:
• The honor of defending the homeland.
• The contribution to peace in the world.
• Participation in the effort of the development of his country.
• The priority for recruitment into the military academies.
• The extension of the maximum age for admission to military training schools (24 years instead of 23 years).
• The possibility of continuing vocational training in many disciplines during the performance of national service.
• A monthly allowance of 200 dinars for holders of a higher school diploma or have completed at least two years of graduate successfully and holders of a higher technician certificate of vocational training and 100 dinars for other recruits.