If you have dual nationality Tunisian-French or Tunisian-Algerian or Tunisian-Turkish and you live in one of the above, you are under the age of 20 years, so you have to Service in the country of your residence unless you want to accomplish it in another state.
This option will be made on a certificate of model statement "A" to be submitted to the diplomatic or consular representative where you are called to serve. A certificate model "B" to regularize your situation with regard to the authorities of another State will be forwarded to the competent authorities.
* If you are living in Tunisia contact:
- Military Base EL OMRANE TUNIS 1005.
- The Consulate General of Algeria.
- The Consulate General of France.
- The Consulate General of Turkey
* If you are residing in Algeria to Turkey and France.
- The office of the Military Attache at the Embassy of Tunisia.
- The Consulate of Tunisia in the state where you want to serve.
* If you are living in another country.
- The Embassy or Consulate in Tunisia or Algeria or Turkey.
* In all cases, you must provide the following folder:
• A copy of the Tunisian national identity card.
• A copy of the identity card of one of the authorities signed the Convention.
• A birth certificate of the person older than 3 months.
• Printed Model A.
Note: You must apply the law of the incorporation of the country you choose to do your national duty.